Padded, protected, and ready to go, our case is made of 100% pure wool felt with leather and manufactured in North Carolina, of course. Conveniently sized, at 11" wide by 7.5" tall, it can as function as a tablet sleeve or a clutch.
Care: Dry brush dirt spots. For soiled areas, use mild, diluted soap. Brush with soapy solution, rinse with sponge and air dry. Do not submerge, machine wash or machine dry.
- Wool felt from Central America (please reach out if you know a good US-made source).
- Leather scraps from tannery in Tennessee
- Designed, cut and sewn at Sew Co. in Hendersonville, NC
- Labor = $12.50
- Felt = $4.20
- Leather = $2
- Labels = $1.50
- Shipping of Materials = $1.25
- Packaging = $3.10
- Business Expenses* = $4.91
Retail = $29.46
*We're committed to running a US-made brand with an ethical production line—but it takes a lot of work! "Business Expenses" include office rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, design, production and customer service salaries, research and development costs, etc - all true costs of running an effective business. This is your investment in environmental sustainability, worker voice, and economic revitalization.