V-neck Tee Men's
Made from organic, ultra soft, light-weight jersey, this V-neck is steadfast. You'll find yourself wearing it all day and night. The 100% organic cotton knit is made in NC, it's then cut & sewn in one of our partner factories in NC, and over-dyed (also in NC) for for a broken-in coziness like no other.
Men's fit is slightly slim, in the easiest of ways. Raw edge trim at neck, finished hems.
Care: Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Knit at Contempora Fabrics, Inc.
- Sewn at Sew Co. in Hendersonville, NC
- Over-dyed at TS Designs in Burlington, NC
- Pattern developed at Sew Co. in Hendersonville, NC
- Pattern digitized and graded at Apparel Pattern and Design Solutions in Pelzer, SC
- Labor = $7
- Fabric = $4.20
- Labels = $1.00
- Garment Dying = $2.25
- Shipping of Materials = $1.25
- Packaging = $3.10
- Business Expenses* = $3.76
Total Cost = $22.56
*We're committed to running a US-made brand with an ethical production line—but it takes a lot of work! "Business Expenses" include office rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, design, production and customer service salaries, research and development costs, etc - all true costs of running an effective business. This is your investment in environmental sustainability, worker voice, and economic revitalization.
Meet our model
Angel is a recent high school grad now working for our circular economy partner Material Return. In his spare time, he enjoys playing with his dogs and fixing up cars.
Angel is wearing a men's size S.