Our pack’s simple, no-frills, multipurpose design pays homage to the tradition of backpacking in the Carolina mountains. Quick drying and highly water repellent, the pack is made of CORDURA® Nylon—a textured nylon with resistance to fading, abrasion, rot, and mildew. Perfect for mountain adventures and everyday demands.
Dimensions: 10" x 12" x 5"
Volume: 10 liters
Care: Dry brush dirt spots. For soiled areas, use mild, diluted soap. Brush with soapy solution, rinse with sponge and air dry. Do not submerge, machine wash or machine dry.
- Body fabric: 100% CORDURA® Nylon, made in USA
- Base fabric: Waxed 100% cotton canvas, water resistant, made in USA
- Interior pocket: 100% nylon, made in USA
- All other fabrics, trim, and components are made in the USA except the ball cord lock and tension locks on the drawstring, which come from Vietnam (please reach out if you know a good US-made source).
- Sewn at Diamond Brand Gear in Fletcher, NC
- Labor = $35.25
- Materials (fabric and trims) = $19.75
- Packaging = $3.10
- Business Expenses* = $11.62
Total Cost = $69.72
*We're committed to running a US-made brand with an ethical production line—but it takes a lot of work! "Business Expenses" include office rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, design, production and customer service salaries, research and development costs, etc - all true costs of running an effective business. This is your investment in environmental sustainability, worker voice, and economic revitalization.
Meet our models
Bob worked in the furniture industry for 15 years before becoming CEO of Material Return, our circular economy partner. Bob is also an engineeing instructor at a local community college with a passion for creating graffiti artwork.
Rosamaria works in shipping and receiving at Opportunity Threads, one of our partner mills. She loves playing soccer, going for long jogs, and singing along to just about any kind of music.