Work Shirt Men's
Supremely durable and featuring a loosely-tailored fit, our everyday button-down shirt is made of 100% cotton fabric – woven in North Carolina – and washed for a soft, relaxed finish. The more you wear it, the better it gets.
Care: Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Sewn in worker-owned factory Opportunity Threads in Morganton, NC
- Pattern developed at Sew Co. in Hendersonville, NC
- Pattern digitized and graded at Apparel Pattern and Design Solutions in Pelzer, SC
- Printed labels by Minnewawa in Lexington, NC
- Woven labels by Minnewawa in Knoxville, TN
- Labor = $24
- Fabric = $8.58
- Buttons = $3
- Labels = $2.36
- Shipping of Materials = $1.25
- Packaging = $3.10
- Business Expenses* = $8.46
Total Cost = $50.75
*We're committed to running a US-made brand with an ethical production line—but it takes a lot of work! "Business Expenses" are 109.5% of production costs and include office rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, design, production and customer service salaries, research and development costs, etc - all true costs of running an effective business. This is your investment in environmental sustainability, worker voice, and economic revitalization.
Meet our model
Kimoni worked for Material Return, our circular economy partner, before pursuing a full time career helping people and giving back to his community as a firefighter. In his downtime, Kimoni enjoys fashion and fishing.
Kimoni is wearing a men's size M.