Polo Shirt Men's
Our take on this classic, slim-fitting shirt is made from sustainably-sourced, ultra soft, light-weight jersey. The 100% cotton striped fabric was diverted from the landfill and comes from one of our Carolina Textile District partner factories. Over-dyed for a broken-in, casual look. It’s proper with an edge.
Care: Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
- Sewn in worker-owned factory at Opportunity Threads in Morganton, NC
- Over-dyed at TS Designs in Burlington, NC
- Pattern developed at Sew Co. in Hendersonville, NC
- Pattern digitized and graded at Apparel Pattern and Design Solutions in Pelzer, SC
- Labor = $14.70
- Fabric = $5.20
- Buttons = $1.00
- Labels = $1.00
- Garment Dying = $2.25
- Shipping of Materials = $1.25
- Packaging = $3.10
- Business Expenses* = $5.66
Total Cost = $34.16
*We're committed to running a US-made brand with an ethical production line—but it takes a lot of work! "Business Expenses" include office rent, utilities, insurance, taxes, design, production and customer service salaries, research and development costs, etc - all true costs of running an effective business. This is your investment in environmental sustainability, worker voice, and economic revitalization.
Meet our model
Angel is a recent high school grad now working for our circular economy partner Material Return. In his spare time, he enjoys playing with his dogs and fixing up cars.
Angel is wearing a men's size S.