Washable Knit Face Mask with Filter, Sold in packs of 5
- Washable and re-usable knit mask
- BLACK masks are made with with high quality, eco-friendly and certified sustainable Repreve (TM) nylon. WHITE masks are a 95% nylon and 5% spandex blend. Both are soft and provide an easy fit.
- Sewn in Pliable Nose Piece
- Elastic ear loop
- Non Woven Poly Fiber Filters with PTFE, with moisture barrier.
- 1 Removable Filter included per mask: additional Filters can be purchased here.
- Hand wash in cold water
Made in North Carolina by YOU Compression for $5.70 per unit:
- Knit component = $2.00
- Sewing = $1.00
- Elastic, nose piece, and filter = $0.45
- Pick, pack and fulfill = $2.25
*This mask has not been approved by the FDA but may be used when FDA cleared masks are unavailable. Recommended against use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected or in a clinical setting where the infection risk level is high. These masks provide protection against large droplets, splashes or sprays of bodily or hazardous fluids. They do not provide the wearer with reliable protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles and are not considered respiratory protection. Do not use around high heat or flammable gas.