Pedestrian Mask Coloring Kit
The Tulip Fabric Markers Brush Tip 10 Pack contains 10 brush-tip markers in a rainbow of bright colors for doodling, stenciling and creating broad strokes of color on fabrics. These nontoxic fabric markers are permanent without heat setting, and machine washable.
- FIVE masks included
- Washable and re-usable pleated style face mask.
- Made from an anti-microbial woven material and latex free earloops.
- Antimicrobial finish has been successfully tested against multiple bacteria and viral strains (not currently tested for Covid-19 virus). Durable thru a minimum of 75 industrial and home washes when chlorine beach is used.
- This is our most basic of masks, and best for trips to the grocery store and around the community.
- This mask does NOT have a pocket for a filter.
- Made in an American facility with American made materials.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for orders over 1,000 and bulk pricing. Please put BULK PRICING in subject line.
Care for your Mask:
- Please wash in hot water and chlorine bleach (as directed) before use. This will activate the properties of the microbial finish. Design may fade with continued washing.
*This mask has not been approved by the FDA but may be used when FDA cleared masks are unavailable. Recommended against use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected or in a clinical setting where the infection risk level is high. These masks provide protection against large droplets, splashes or sprays of bodily or hazardous fluids. They do not provide the wearer with reliable protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles and are not considered respiratory protection. Do not use around high heat or flammable gas.